REFLECTION



Reflection



Turn up anon, and scrutinize daintily

my countenance with your kohl eyes

maniacally questing my reflections

through the desert of sequestration,

and you couldn't excavate anything.

Who shall stand up and promulgate

you about my reflections?

In every regard, I shall embark to

apprise you around all my reflections

procuring I on and on, not letting me

slumber tranquilly.

Every so often I am enmeshed between

my own infancy and mellowness like

being in an ambivalence where I just

don't uncover any way to end up.

And at times my own inculpability

catechizing me about my impeccability.

Whenever I see the mirror, I see a

pristine lad strolling through the

wilderness, and in the way, clasped by

the feral varmints that munch his body

fiercely.

Occasionally I learn, it is me in the

mirror,  meanwhile, It seems

I m the mirror Or the mirror is me;

on occasion, I m fond of my reflection,

but meantime, the same reflection

appears like the vicious critter ambling

willy-nilly.

In the mirror,

Each reflection of me holds up some

burden, the verity embarking the purity

having been triturated in a desolate

nook of the realm,

Each bit of my body, still being nibbled

by the raucous creatures lying in wait to

 wipe me out,

Each hair at times when in reflection

turns white and sometimes black;

and I don't have wrinkles but the

tyrannized celibacy has brought

wrinkles on my complexion,

my face has no narration, as sadness is

till hell freezes over, and euphoria is to

be exposed when

looking in the mirror ;

However, my corpselike look in the

mirror never let me snooze well.

wherefore I am  the mirror,

the Mirror is me,

I see me in the mirror;

yet the reflection flaunts me the image

of my own mobocracy.

Hereinafter I finally ask the mirror

Tell me honestly

 who am I?

what is my reality?

Is this true what you reveal to me

invariably?

Why was I born in a society where in

You, I m beholding my several

reflections but not one?

Oh Mirror, tell me honestly,

who am I?
©Adi Adnan

Post a Comment

0 Comments