ANIMOSITY

Maelstrom



Maelstrom in the zillion
craters of my brain,
unceasingly, I have been
loathing you,
My notions are utterly
linked to feeling hostility
toward you,
Each part of your body,
I grudge,

Sweet memory and seraphic
placid waft  have gone;
Often the spurts of bitterness
are surging from time to time,
To view the ornery ghouls in me,
they are untold to abhor you in
all hours ;

I remember -I remember,
How much I hate you from
my childhood,
The blistering blood of revulsion
flowing in me,
The anger for your complexion,
And the aversion for your hair;

When I behold you,
I feel blazes in my eyes blazing,
I feel the perturbation in my body,

I alone sit lingering here,
Pondering over you,
Your disposition and your
demeanor, I hate the most,
I have a room in my heart,
whereinto you can't enter,
coz the woeful animosity is
in it, there are dingy places for
you, and now the sturdy waves
of rancor are invariably there to
despise you, and nay spilling any
mercy for always.

©Adi Adnan

Post a Comment

0 Comments